PDR was founded in 2003 by Jack Sandbach. At the time, PDR was distributing primarily for two companies and using 3-4 assembly lines. Over the last 12 years, Jack has built his business and his strong reputation through word of mouth only. Today, PDR is home to over 70 companies and 10 assembly lines. We recently moved to a new facility in Edison New Jersey with 139,000 square feet of space and 36 foot high ceilings to service the needs of our clients today and their growth of tomorrow.
Why choose PDR?
When you work with PDR, you get more than warehousing – you get partnership. We have over 10 years of experience in service and commitment. By working together, we can help you reduce your fixed operational costs and investment in technology so that you can focus your energies on sales and marketing. Your partners at PDR will become an extension of your company. We provide superior customer service and solutions from real people who have the logistics know-how to execute quickly and thoroughly. We are realistic with our approach to partner with you and have a list of reasons of why it would be beneficial for you to choose PDR as a third party logistics provider and partner in business.
- Cost – We are competitive and have quality always on our minds.
- Location – PDR's warehouse is strategically located off of the Garden State Parkway in NJ, close in proximity to the NJ Turnpike and Newark Airport to ship both nationally and internationally.
- Experience – Our founder and staff have over 20 years experience in the packaging and distributing and cosmetics industries.
- Ethics – High standards of honesty, integrity, and corporate ethics that stem from our President and extends to our office staff and warehouse employees.
- Communication – You will be included in every step of the process from receiving to operations to shipping, according to your company’s needs.
- Controls – First class systems, first class management, first class employees
- Strength – Backed by solid financials, solid customers, solid work ethic, and solid experience.
- Quality– Procedures and controls in place for each process. We are always striving for further improvement in all processes, with recommendations and input from our clients and staff encouraged.
- References – Strong and loyal client base from around the globe. We will be happy to provide references upon request.
A little more about PDR and our staff
At PDR we believe in hard work but we also like to let our hair down from time to time and have some fun. We have an annual summer picnic for our staff and their families. Every December we have a Holiday Party for our staff with a gift raffle supported by our clients and vendors. Then we have an annual visit from Santa Claus at our employee kids Holiday party, which is always loads of fun.
PDR and our employees love to give forward and support various charities. See pictures of our annual Pink Day in support of Breast Cancer Research. Other charities supported are listed below: